Is a cat killer on the prowl?
FOUR cats from Goffs Oak have died in the space of one week after suffering a variety of suspicious injuries. The worrying pattern emerged after Ollie, a one-year-old tabby who had been missing for two weeks, was found dead with a
FOUR cats from Goffs Oak have died in the space of one week after suffering a variety of "suspicious" injuries.
The worrying pattern emerged after Ollie, a one-year-old tabby who had been missing for two weeks, was found dead with a fractured spine, leg and foot.
A vet later concluded that his injuries had "probably been caused deliberately".
Ollie, who was discovered on September 24, was the fourth feline to be taken to the centre with such injuries in the space of seven days.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story, see this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out on Wednesday
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline