Injured RSPCA cats in need of home
BOTH were found with terrible injuries and a tragic tale of woe, but now Bobby and Albert are looking for new purr- fect homes and loving families.
The cats are currently living at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, while they await a new start in life.
Bobby, an eight-year-old tabby and white neutered male cat, who was found as a stray in a very poor condition with an injury under his foreleg, has been at the centre since March.
Daniel Lockwood, cattery manager at the Packhorse Lane centre, said: “Bobby has had a hard life and it was apparent that he had not received any care or handling for a long time.
“He has since had a lot of veterinary treatment and is now in good health.
You may also want to watch:
“He needs a really kind and calm owner who will give him the time and space he needs to adjust to a new and better life.
“Bobby is looking for an adult home and could possibly live with other animals.”
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
Albert, a five-year-old black and white neutered male cat, was originally found injured in the road after being hit by a car and has since had five homes.
Mr Lockwood added: “We can’t imagine how confused he must be, he really deserves to find a permanent home where he will really be wanted for the first time in his life.
“He is a sweet boy and is looking for a home with older children.”
If you can offer either of the cats a home call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Bobby and Albert at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays.