Incinerator meeting in Hatfield tonight
A PUBLIC meeting will take place in Hatfield tonight (Wednesday) to oppose the county council s plans to build a 270,000 tonne waste incinerator at New Barnfield. Borough councillor and Hatfield resident Kieran Thorpe, who has helped
A PUBLIC meeting will take place in Hatfield tonight (Wednesday) to oppose the county council's plans to build a 270,000 tonne waste incinerator at New Barnfield.
Borough councillor and Hatfield resident Kieran Thorpe, who has helped organise the event, said: "Everyone is welcome to come along and hear reports on the current situation and, more importantly, to give their views on the matter."
The meeting will take place at the Hilltop Hall, next to the Harrier public house in Bishops Rise, South Hatfield.
It starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Log onto www.whtimes24.co.uk tomorrow for a report
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 11 top Hertfordshire music festivals set for the summer of 2021