Incinerator meeting in Hatfield tonight
A PUBLIC meeting will take place in Hatfield tonight (Wednesday) to oppose the county council s plans to build a 270,000 tonne waste incinerator at New Barnfield. Borough councillor and Hatfield resident Kieran Thorpe, who has helped
A PUBLIC meeting will take place in Hatfield tonight (Wednesday) to oppose the county council's plans to build a 270,000 tonne waste incinerator at New Barnfield.
Borough councillor and Hatfield resident Kieran Thorpe, who has helped organise the event, said: "Everyone is welcome to come along and hear reports on the current situation and, more importantly, to give their views on the matter."
The meeting will take place at the Hilltop Hall, next to the Harrier public house in Bishops Rise, South Hatfield.
It starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Log onto www.whtimes24.co.uk tomorrow for a report
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed