Incinerator meeting in Hatfield tonight
A PUBLIC meeting will take place in Hatfield tonight (Wednesday) to oppose the county council s plans to build a 270,000 tonne waste incinerator at New Barnfield. Borough councillor and Hatfield resident Kieran Thorpe, who has helped
A PUBLIC meeting will take place in Hatfield tonight (Wednesday) to oppose the county council's plans to build a 270,000 tonne waste incinerator at New Barnfield.
Borough councillor and Hatfield resident Kieran Thorpe, who has helped organise the event, said: "Everyone is welcome to come along and hear reports on the current situation and, more importantly, to give their views on the matter."
The meeting will take place at the Hilltop Hall, next to the Harrier public house in Bishops Rise, South Hatfield.
It starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Log onto www.whtimes24.co.uk tomorrow for a report
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?