In bed with Kylie Minogue
SHE'S normally more at home performing in front of thousands of people in exotic locations across the world. But despite her hectic schedule, Kylie Minogue still likes to help others feel at home in their own surroundings, which is why her new
SHE'S normally more at home performing in front of thousands of people in exotic locations across the world.
But despite her hectic schedule, Kylie Minogue still likes to help others feel at home in their own surroundings, which is why her new home furnishing range, Kylie at Home, is flying off the shelves.
And the Australian superstar celebrated the launch of her autumn/winter collection of bed linens, cushions and curtains with some of the staff from the company that helped her create it - the Ashley Wilde group, from Welham Green.
At an exclusive event held in Watford, Kylie mingled with directors of the Travellers Close soft furnishings company as they toasted her range becoming a market leader in the world of home furnishings.
You may also want to watch:
Just like the diminutive pop princess herself, Kylie At Home is now a household name across the world, with the brand now available in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and, of course, her home country.
Ashley Wilde chief executive Ashley Brodin said: "Working with Kylie is an absolute delight and together with our in-house design team, we are able to offer the public a beautiful collection of bed linen at affordable prices.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 5 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 8 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 9 What time will the election results come in?
- 10 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
"The launch was a great success and it is wonderful to see the response given to the new designs, not only in the UK, but internationally as well. Kylie At Home is becoming one of the most popular collections throughout the world."
The Ashley Wilde group has created several ranges of soft furnishings with a number of high profile celebrities, including Twiggy, Katie Price, Linda Barker and Janet Reger.
To see the full range of Ashley Wilde products, visit www.ashleywildegroup.com