Icy conditions causing havoc for road drivers in Welwyn Hatfield
THE roads are treacherous this morning (Wednesday) as icy conditions are causing chaos throughout Times Territory. Two cars have flipped on to their roofs.
THE roads are treacherous this morning (Wednesday) as icy conditions are causing chaos throughout Times Territory.
Two cars have flipped on to their roofs.
The driver of a blue Renault Megane had a lucky escape when their car overturned and landed in a ditch in Ascots Lane, WGC, at 7.10am.
The road and Hollybush Lane have been closed.
You may also want to watch:
A green Fiat Punto ended up on its roof in Kimpton Road, between Welwyn and Ayot St Lawrence, at about 8.30am.
In a third accident, a car and a bus were in collision just after 8am on the roundabout of Coopers Green Lane and Green Lanes, just outside Hatfield.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 5 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Brookmans Park pub reopens with more outdoor space for eating and drinking
Motorists have reported having to mount a grass verge to get past the accident scene, which is causing congestion.
No one was injured in any of the three accidents this morning.