Icy conditions causing havoc for road drivers in Welwyn Hatfield
THE roads are treacherous this morning (Wednesday) as icy conditions are causing chaos throughout Times Territory. Two cars have flipped on to their roofs.
THE roads are treacherous this morning (Wednesday) as icy conditions are causing chaos throughout Times Territory.
Two cars have flipped on to their roofs.
The driver of a blue Renault Megane had a lucky escape when their car overturned and landed in a ditch in Ascots Lane, WGC, at 7.10am.
The road and Hollybush Lane have been closed.
You may also want to watch:
A green Fiat Punto ended up on its roof in Kimpton Road, between Welwyn and Ayot St Lawrence, at about 8.30am.
In a third accident, a car and a bus were in collision just after 8am on the roundabout of Coopers Green Lane and Green Lanes, just outside Hatfield.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
Motorists have reported having to mount a grass verge to get past the accident scene, which is causing congestion.
No one was injured in any of the three accidents this morning.