Hunt starts for 2010 Potters Bar carnival princess
IF you’re a young girl who has always dreamed of being a princess for a day, your chance is here.
For the hunt for this year’s Potters Bar carnival princess is about to begin.
Once again, the Potters Bar Edition has teamed up with the organising committee to find three girls to front this year’s event.
They will be emulating last year’s winners, princess Krystel Buckley and maids of honour Sasha Decaro and Alice Moss.
The lucky trio will lead the way as the procession goes through the town on Sunday, June 13.
You may also want to watch:
This will then be followed by an afternoon of fun and activities at Elm Court Youth and Community Centre in Mutton Lane.
Carnival princess application forms are appearing in the Potters Bar Edition every week from now until the closing date, May 7.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 10 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
So don’t miss out – go and buy your copy of the paper today.