Hunt for missing Welwyn Garden City girl
A 15-YEAR-OLD girl is being hunted by police after going missing from home. Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm last night and has not been seen since. Hannah is white, 5ft 3 tall, of medium build and with long da
A 15-YEAR-OLD girl is being hunted by police after going missing from home.
Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm last night (Wednesday) and has not been seen since.
Hannah is white, 5ft 3in tall, of medium build and with long dark hair and blonde highlights.
She was last seen wearing a pink Nike vest, black jogging bottoms, a cream heavy knitted scarf, a black parker jacket, black Ugg boots and was carrying a grey handbag.
You may also want to watch:
Hannah also had a black anorak that she may be wearing.
Sergeant Andrew Shepherd said: "We are asking for the public's support in tracing Hannah.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 3 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
"If anyone believes they have seen Hannah, or knows of her whereabouts, they should contact police as soon as possible.
"Hannah has a medical condition where she is required to take medication or she can become light headed and dizzy.
"She did not take her medication with her, so we are concerned for her wellbeing."
If anyone has seen Hannah they are asked to call 0845 33 00 222.