Hundreds turn out at Hatfield House run
HUNDREDS of runners helped to raise more than �150,000 for Cancer Research on Saturday.
The 10k run, at Hatfield House, included runners of all abilities.
Hayley Gunn Bruce, Cancer Research UK’s event manager for Hatfield, told the WHT: “It was really good and was a really successful event.
“We had about 1,500 runners and it was absolutely amazing.
“The course was absolutely lovely.
You may also want to watch:
“We were worried when we saw the forecast but it turned out to be perfect running conditions.”
She urged participants to return their sponsorship money quickly, but estimated the run had raised “about �156,000”.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 8 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend