How Hollywood came to Hatfield
A-LIST celebrities, ice-skating and a free dinner out – it's all in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times. Find out tomorrow (Wednesday) how you can win a family ticket to Hertfordshire's coolest new attraction
A-LIST celebrities, ice-skating and a free dinner out - it's all in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
Find out tomorrow (Wednesday) how you can win a family ticket to Hertfordshire's coolest new attraction - the real ice rink in the Galleria in Hatfield.
And to put the icing on the cake, we're offering a meal for four at the Galleria's Frankie & Benny's restaurant after your skate.
Also in this week's edition, we take a look back at Hatfield House's history of Hollywood, the stately home having been the backdrop for numerous TV shows and music videos, as well as appearing in feature films starring the likes of Cate Blanchett, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Jude Law, Dame Judie Dench and Robert Downey Jr, to name but a few.
You may also want to watch:
All this plus the usual news, views and sport are in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out tomorrow.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses
- 10 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’