How Hollywood came to Hatfield
A-LIST celebrities, ice-skating and a free dinner out – it's all in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times. Find out tomorrow (Wednesday) how you can win a family ticket to Hertfordshire's coolest new attraction
A-LIST celebrities, ice-skating and a free dinner out - it's all in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
Find out tomorrow (Wednesday) how you can win a family ticket to Hertfordshire's coolest new attraction - the real ice rink in the Galleria in Hatfield.
And to put the icing on the cake, we're offering a meal for four at the Galleria's Frankie & Benny's restaurant after your skate.
Also in this week's edition, we take a look back at Hatfield House's history of Hollywood, the stately home having been the backdrop for numerous TV shows and music videos, as well as appearing in feature films starring the likes of Cate Blanchett, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Jude Law, Dame Judie Dench and Robert Downey Jr, to name but a few.
You may also want to watch:
All this plus the usual news, views and sport are in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out tomorrow.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire