See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- Credit: Knight Frank
A stunning Edwardian property on the outskirts of Knebworth offering luxurious living has been listed on the market for an eye-watering price.
Set in more than five acres of land, the beautiful property near Old Knebworth boasts a wealth of amenities, including six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, five reception rooms, stabling, a tennis court and more.
Like it's Monopoly namesake, the Park Lane property will set you back a fair bit of your hard-earned cash, with estate agents Knight Frank considering offers in the region of £3.65m.
Inside the 100-year-old property you'll find well-lit reception rooms of "classic Edwardian proportions", a huge drawing room and dining room with doors out to the conservatory.
The family kitchen/breakfast room lies at the heart of the house, with the pantry and utility room to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs you can enjoy the spacious master bedroom suite with dressing room. There are three further bedroom suites, a further two guest bedrooms, family bathroom and separate shower room.
The second floor has another bedroom, presently used as an office, with an ensuite bathroom and a large walk-in attic.
- 1 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 5 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 9 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 10 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
And you could live life like a Bridgerton star, wandering through the house's magnificent gardens, gazing at ornamental ponds with fountains, and enjoying its private garden and summer house.
For the sporty types, a recently resurfaced tennis court can be found the south east of the house, along with an "extensive number" of garden sheds and stores for the green-fingered among you.
There is also a large double garage with a ground floor gym to the rear of the property, offering a one-bedroom flat with a living room, kitchen and bathroom.
For more information, search for the property on Zoopla or visit Knight Frank's website.