House fire in Kimpton
PUBLISHED: 10:27 15 February 2017 | UPDATED: 10:27 15 February 2017
Welwyn Garden City firefighters were called to Kimpton yesterday to deal with a house fire.
A small fire was caused by an electrical heater in a home in High Street, but it was out by the time a crew arrived at 3.44pm.
It did not cause significant damage, but firefighters ventilated the house before leaving.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.