House fire in Kimpton

PUBLISHED: 10:27 15 February 2017 | UPDATED: 10:27 15 February 2017

A Welwyn Garden City fire crew was called to Kimpton.

A Welwyn Garden City fire crew was called to Kimpton.

Archant

Welwyn Garden City firefighters were called to Kimpton yesterday to deal with a house fire.

A small fire was caused by an electrical heater in a home in High Street, but it was out by the time a crew arrived at 3.44pm.

It did not cause significant damage, but firefighters ventilated the house before leaving.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Welwyn Hatfield Times