Homeopathy week being marked in Welwyn Garden City
HOMEOPATHY is a practice of using natural medicines to help the body repair itself.
And to raise the profile of its healing ability, a free talk is being held in WGC as part of Homeopathy Awareness Week, which runs from Monday to June 21.
Focusing on women, the menopause, conceiving and young children’s health, Rose Todd’s meeting is on Tuesday from 7.30pm to 9.30pm, at St Bonaventure’s Church Hall, on Parkway.
The Park Street woman, who will be based in Natural Health, in Wigmores North, throughout the week, told the WHT how she first got into the practice.
She said: “Homeopathy is a well-established system of healing that can treat all our mental, emotional and physical complaints.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a simple, natural, non-invasive way to regaining health, which brings vitality and a sense of well-being.
“I came to homeopathy decades ago when my seven-year-old daughter was very ill.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 8 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
“She had a chronic cough, coughing until she vomited.”
Mrs Todd said her daughter was on medication, but it wasn’t making any difference.
“She weighed 35lbs and the doctors kept telling me that she was suffering from malnutrition – but no one could stop her coughing and vomiting.
“I said to my mother, there has to be another way – and I found a homeopath.
“The homeopath said ‘give me 18 months and I will make her well’ – and he did.
“Under homeopathic care, she regained some weight and her immune system was strengthened and she was well and still is to this day.
“I decided to fix my own children and started to study the four-year course.”
Rose, who qualified in 1995, added: “My daughter particularly, was on antibiotics every month, for what seemed like forever.
“It is for this reason, that this year, as part of the focus on women’s health I’ve chosen to focus on mothers and young babies [for the talk].”
Rose is also offering 2-for-1 for mother and baby (under 18 months) treatments throughout June.
To book for a place on the talk or take advantage of the offer call Rose on 07748 021877 or email email@example.com