HiQ franchisee Marijus coming in to land
THE sky’s the limit for an entrepreneur who’s just opened a new car care centre in Times Territory.
Marijus Izenbek, an air traffic controller at Birmingham Airport, has become a franchisee for car tyre specialists HiQ – opening a new test centre in WGC.
The 30-year-old is now open for business in Little Mundells, and said he is looking forward to the new challenge.
“After working in air traffic control for 10 years, I was pleased to have an opportunity to work within the automotive industry, something I have always wanted to do,” said Lithuanian-born Marijus.
“HiQ really appealed to me. Customer relationships are primarily based on trust and after having negative experiences in the past, where garages have offered impartial advice, I want to offer continued help and support to motorists, whatever their reason for visiting.”
You may also want to watch:
Call HiQ on 01707 331 332 or visit hiqonline.co.uk/WelwynGardenCity for details.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 8 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire