HiQ franchisee Marijus coming in to land
THE sky’s the limit for an entrepreneur who’s just opened a new car care centre in Times Territory.
Marijus Izenbek, an air traffic controller at Birmingham Airport, has become a franchisee for car tyre specialists HiQ – opening a new test centre in WGC.
The 30-year-old is now open for business in Little Mundells, and said he is looking forward to the new challenge.
“After working in air traffic control for 10 years, I was pleased to have an opportunity to work within the automotive industry, something I have always wanted to do,” said Lithuanian-born Marijus.
“HiQ really appealed to me. Customer relationships are primarily based on trust and after having negative experiences in the past, where garages have offered impartial advice, I want to offer continued help and support to motorists, whatever their reason for visiting.”
You may also want to watch:
Call HiQ on 01707 331 332 or visit hiqonline.co.uk/WelwynGardenCity for details.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone