HiQ franchisee Marijus coming in to land
THE sky’s the limit for an entrepreneur who’s just opened a new car care centre in Times Territory.
Marijus Izenbek, an air traffic controller at Birmingham Airport, has become a franchisee for car tyre specialists HiQ – opening a new test centre in WGC.
The 30-year-old is now open for business in Little Mundells, and said he is looking forward to the new challenge.
“After working in air traffic control for 10 years, I was pleased to have an opportunity to work within the automotive industry, something I have always wanted to do,” said Lithuanian-born Marijus.
“HiQ really appealed to me. Customer relationships are primarily based on trust and after having negative experiences in the past, where garages have offered impartial advice, I want to offer continued help and support to motorists, whatever their reason for visiting.”
You may also want to watch:
Call HiQ on 01707 331 332 or visit hiqonline.co.uk/WelwynGardenCity for details.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 5 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 6 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 9 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes