Herts Air Ambulance gets boost from business awards
IT wasn t just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards. It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance. Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony. A special commemorative photo
IT wasn't just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards.
It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance.
Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony.
A special commemorative photograph stall was set up in aid of the service, and by the end of the night the trust had received �530 in donations.
You may also want to watch:
Hertfordshire co-ordinator Nikki Caborn said: "It was fantastic.
"Lots of people had their picture taken and made donations.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
"A big thank you to everyone at the small business awards, if it wasn't for the continued support of the people of Hertfordshire, we would not be able to continue as a service."
The craft is funded entirely by donations, and it costs a staggering �80,000 a month to keep the service running.
Contact Nikki Caborn on 0845 2417 690 to find out how to donate or get involved with the Herts Air Ambulance.