Herts Air Ambulance gets boost from business awards
IT wasn t just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards. It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance. Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony. A special commemorative photo
IT wasn't just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards.
It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance.
Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony.
A special commemorative photograph stall was set up in aid of the service, and by the end of the night the trust had received �530 in donations.
Hertfordshire co-ordinator Nikki Caborn said: "It was fantastic.
"Lots of people had their picture taken and made donations.
- 1 What is the future for The Howard Centre?
- 2 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 3 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 4 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 5 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 6 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
- 9 'Friendship zone' created in Welwyn school
- 10 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
"A big thank you to everyone at the small business awards, if it wasn't for the continued support of the people of Hertfordshire, we would not be able to continue as a service."
The craft is funded entirely by donations, and it costs a staggering �80,000 a month to keep the service running.
Contact Nikki Caborn on 0845 2417 690 to find out how to donate or get involved with the Herts Air Ambulance.