Herts Air Ambulance gets boost from business awards
IT wasn t just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards. It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance. Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony. A special commemorative photo
IT wasn't just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards.
It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance.
Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony.
A special commemorative photograph stall was set up in aid of the service, and by the end of the night the trust had received �530 in donations.
You may also want to watch:
Hertfordshire co-ordinator Nikki Caborn said: "It was fantastic.
"Lots of people had their picture taken and made donations.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
"A big thank you to everyone at the small business awards, if it wasn't for the continued support of the people of Hertfordshire, we would not be able to continue as a service."
The craft is funded entirely by donations, and it costs a staggering �80,000 a month to keep the service running.
Contact Nikki Caborn on 0845 2417 690 to find out how to donate or get involved with the Herts Air Ambulance.