Herts Air Ambulance gets boost from business awards
IT wasn t just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards. It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance. Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony. A special commemorative photo
IT wasn't just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards.
It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance.
Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony.
A special commemorative photograph stall was set up in aid of the service, and by the end of the night the trust had received �530 in donations.
You may also want to watch:
Hertfordshire co-ordinator Nikki Caborn said: "It was fantastic.
"Lots of people had their picture taken and made donations.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 8 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 9 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
"A big thank you to everyone at the small business awards, if it wasn't for the continued support of the people of Hertfordshire, we would not be able to continue as a service."
The craft is funded entirely by donations, and it costs a staggering �80,000 a month to keep the service running.
Contact Nikki Caborn on 0845 2417 690 to find out how to donate or get involved with the Herts Air Ambulance.