Herts Air Ambulance gets boost from business awards
IT wasn t just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards. It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance. Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony. A special commemorative photo
IT wasn't just small businesses that triumphed at the FSB Small Business Awards.
It was also a great night for the Herts Air Ambulance.
Several donations were made to the air ambulance trust by guests at the awards ceremony.
A special commemorative photograph stall was set up in aid of the service, and by the end of the night the trust had received �530 in donations.
You may also want to watch:
Hertfordshire co-ordinator Nikki Caborn said: "It was fantastic.
"Lots of people had their picture taken and made donations.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 4 Police disperse large group near the university
- 5 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 8 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
"A big thank you to everyone at the small business awards, if it wasn't for the continued support of the people of Hertfordshire, we would not be able to continue as a service."
The craft is funded entirely by donations, and it costs a staggering �80,000 a month to keep the service running.
Contact Nikki Caborn on 0845 2417 690 to find out how to donate or get involved with the Herts Air Ambulance.