Hertfordshire sexual health clinic to close in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
A sexual health clinic in Hatfield – one of three in Hertfordshire – is set to close temporarily.
The recently opened Hatfield clinic will shut from Thursday, April 9 due to the present COVID-19 pandemic.
Patients are being asked by the NHS to use the other clinics in Watford and Stevenage during this time instead.
Satellite sexual health clinics in Potters Bar, Hertford, Hemel Hempstead, Waltham Cross and Bishop’s Stortford all closed at the end of last year and there are only three clinics now in Herts.
Sexual Health Hertfordshire is also minimizing clinic based consultations due to COVID-19 and suspending walk-in services.
You may also want to watch:
If you want to be seen about a sexual health problem please phone 0300 008 5522 between 8.30 am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can also order STI tests and emergency contraception online, if you are over 18. More details are available here: sexualhealthhertfordshire.clch.nhs.uk.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline