Hertfordshire sexual health clinic to close in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
A sexual health clinic in Hatfield – one of three in Hertfordshire – is set to close temporarily.
The recently opened Hatfield clinic will shut from Thursday, April 9 due to the present COVID-19 pandemic.
Patients are being asked by the NHS to use the other clinics in Watford and Stevenage during this time instead.
Satellite sexual health clinics in Potters Bar, Hertford, Hemel Hempstead, Waltham Cross and Bishop’s Stortford all closed at the end of last year and there are only three clinics now in Herts.
Sexual Health Hertfordshire is also minimizing clinic based consultations due to COVID-19 and suspending walk-in services.
You may also want to watch:
If you want to be seen about a sexual health problem please phone 0300 008 5522 between 8.30 am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can also order STI tests and emergency contraception online, if you are over 18. More details are available here: sexualhealthhertfordshire.clch.nhs.uk.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 5 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 6 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414