Hertfordshire goes Red for National Air Ambulance Week
TODAY marks the start of National Air Ambulance Week – and to mark the occasion our county's very own life-saving service has launched a new drive for much-needed funds. The Herts Air Ambulance has launched its Go Red appeal – and taking part is easy.
TODAY marks the start of National Air Ambulance Week - and to mark the occasion our county's very own life-saving service has launched a new drive for much-needed funds.
The Herts Air Ambulance has launched its 'Go Red' appeal - and taking part is easy.
Schools, businesses, groups and individuals are being asked to choose a day this week to wear red, in exchange for a �1 donation.
And shoppers at the Galleria in Hatfield will get a chance to get on board on Friday, with members of the fundraising team on hand to collect donations.
You may also want to watch:
Nikki Caborn of Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust said: "We are very excited the Galleria is taking part in the Go Red appeal and hope that shoppers will show their support.
"This is a fantastic opportunity to raise funds to help keep the air ambulance flying!"
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 8 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 M25 protesters could face prison after Government secures injunction
The service needs �80,000 every month just to stay airborne.
For further information about the service, and the Go Red appeal, visit www.hertsairambulance.uk.com