Hertfordshire estate agent welcomes new expert recruit
A HERTFORDSHIRE estate agent has welcomed a new addition to its ranks.
Ken Lee, a qualified surveyor with more than 20 years experience, has joined Putterills, which has offices in WGC and Knebworth, as leader of the firm’s specialist land department.
“I am really excited by this challenge,” Ken said.
“We have a large number of projects we are already working on, but are looking for many more locally to help fill the need for housing in our area and helping to keep pressure off the green belt.”
Previously, Putterills land development has been involved in projects such as the conversion of former office building, Rosanne House, in Parkway, WGC, into luxury apartments.
You may also want to watch:
The firm was also the selling agent for the new Dunham Mews development in Old Hatfield.
“We work with the owners of old commercial buildings, garages, warehouses, pubs or sometimes a small collective of people who between them have a possible development and give them advice on how to achieve the most appropriate consent for their site, often at no cost to them.”
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
Putterills deal with a range of sites, from two properties to more than 100. Call 01462 453195 for more information.