Hertfordshire estate agent welcomes new expert recruit
A HERTFORDSHIRE estate agent has welcomed a new addition to its ranks.
Ken Lee, a qualified surveyor with more than 20 years experience, has joined Putterills, which has offices in WGC and Knebworth, as leader of the firm’s specialist land department.
“I am really excited by this challenge,” Ken said.
“We have a large number of projects we are already working on, but are looking for many more locally to help fill the need for housing in our area and helping to keep pressure off the green belt.”
Previously, Putterills land development has been involved in projects such as the conversion of former office building, Rosanne House, in Parkway, WGC, into luxury apartments.
You may also want to watch:
The firm was also the selling agent for the new Dunham Mews development in Old Hatfield.
“We work with the owners of old commercial buildings, garages, warehouses, pubs or sometimes a small collective of people who between them have a possible development and give them advice on how to achieve the most appropriate consent for their site, often at no cost to them.”
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
Putterills deal with a range of sites, from two properties to more than 100. Call 01462 453195 for more information.