Hertfordshire County Council: current make up
There are 77 county councillors on Hertfordshire County Council who are elected every four years. All 77 seats are up for election on Thursday, June 4. The current make up of the council is
There are 77 county councillors on Hertfordshire County Council who are elected every four years. All 77 seats are up for election on Thursday, June 4.
The current make up of the council is: Conservative: 46, Labour: 16, Liberal Democrats: 14, Green: 1.
Seven councillors represent the divisions in Times Territory. They are currently represented by:
Welwyn - Conservative
You may also want to watch:
Handside and Peartree - Lib Dems
WGC South - Labour
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
Haldens - Labour
Hatfield Rural - Conservative
Hatfield North - Conservative
Hatfield South - Conservative