Hertfordshire County Council: current make up
There are 77 county councillors on Hertfordshire County Council who are elected every four years. All 77 seats are up for election on Thursday, June 4. The current make up of the council is
There are 77 county councillors on Hertfordshire County Council who are elected every four years. All 77 seats are up for election on Thursday, June 4.
The current make up of the council is: Conservative: 46, Labour: 16, Liberal Democrats: 14, Green: 1.
Seven councillors represent the divisions in Times Territory. They are currently represented by:
Welwyn - Conservative
You may also want to watch:
Handside and Peartree - Lib Dems
WGC South - Labour
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
Haldens - Labour
Hatfield Rural - Conservative
Hatfield North - Conservative
Hatfield South - Conservative