Hertfordshire County Council: current make up
There are 77 county councillors on Hertfordshire County Council who are elected every four years. All 77 seats are up for election on Thursday, June 4. The current make up of the council is
There are 77 county councillors on Hertfordshire County Council who are elected every four years. All 77 seats are up for election on Thursday, June 4.
The current make up of the council is: Conservative: 46, Labour: 16, Liberal Democrats: 14, Green: 1.
Seven councillors represent the divisions in Times Territory. They are currently represented by:
Welwyn - Conservative
You may also want to watch:
Handside and Peartree - Lib Dems
WGC South - Labour
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
Haldens - Labour
Hatfield Rural - Conservative
Hatfield North - Conservative
Hatfield South - Conservative