Hertfordshire Business advisor Maree scoops award – again
A BUSINESS advisor has won yet another top award – her fifth in six years.
Maree Atkinson, who works freelance for the Beds, Bucks and Herts branch of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) was named the federation’s most successful business advisor in the East of England.
The 2010 gong will go alongside her triumphs for the same category in 2005, 2006 and 2007, as well as the best newcomer award she picked up when she joined the organisation in 2004.
“I really enjoy my work with the FSB and winning this award is a real honour,” said Maree.
“I work with companies of every profession and recent years have been very challenging for businesses given the economic climate.
You may also want to watch:
“I often act like a counsellor with people just needing to let off steam about problems incurred often through no fault of their own, but that’s exactly what the FSB is about – providing support and help when it’s needed that doesn’t cost a fortune.”
- 1 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 2 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 3 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 4 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 8 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 9 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 10 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?