Hertfordshire Business advisor Maree scoops award – again
A BUSINESS advisor has won yet another top award – her fifth in six years.
Maree Atkinson, who works freelance for the Beds, Bucks and Herts branch of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) was named the federation’s most successful business advisor in the East of England.
The 2010 gong will go alongside her triumphs for the same category in 2005, 2006 and 2007, as well as the best newcomer award she picked up when she joined the organisation in 2004.
“I really enjoy my work with the FSB and winning this award is a real honour,” said Maree.
“I work with companies of every profession and recent years have been very challenging for businesses given the economic climate.
You may also want to watch:
“I often act like a counsellor with people just needing to let off steam about problems incurred often through no fault of their own, but that’s exactly what the FSB is about – providing support and help when it’s needed that doesn’t cost a fortune.”
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 8 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Getting wild at Panshanger Park with Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust