Help RSPCA find timid cats Micky and Mojo a home
JUST seven-months-old and already Micky and Mojo have had a bad start in life. The timid cats have already spent nearly three months in care at the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in Packhorse Lane, South Mimms. They were not used to being handled when t
JUST seven-months-old and already Micky and Mojo have had a bad start in life.
The timid cats have already spent nearly three months in care at the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in Packhorse Lane, South Mimms.
They were not used to being handled when they arrived at the centre but gradually the inquisitive and playful feline animals are getting used to staff, volunteers and visitors.
Both Micky and Mojo wait patiently to be re-homed together in a quiet home with a caring and patient owner.
You may also want to watch:
They are not suitable for living with children but could possibly live with other cats.
If you would like to help Micky and Mojo settle into a new caring environment, pop along to the care home and meet them both for yourself.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 4 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 7 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
It is open every day except Wednesdays from 11am until 4.15pm.
Call the centre on 0300 123 0704 for more information.