Help RSPCA find timid cats Micky and Mojo a home
JUST seven-months-old and already Micky and Mojo have had a bad start in life. The timid cats have already spent nearly three months in care at the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in Packhorse Lane, South Mimms. They were not used to being handled when t
JUST seven-months-old and already Micky and Mojo have had a bad start in life.
The timid cats have already spent nearly three months in care at the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in Packhorse Lane, South Mimms.
They were not used to being handled when they arrived at the centre but gradually the inquisitive and playful feline animals are getting used to staff, volunteers and visitors.
Both Micky and Mojo wait patiently to be re-homed together in a quiet home with a caring and patient owner.
You may also want to watch:
They are not suitable for living with children but could possibly live with other cats.
If you would like to help Micky and Mojo settle into a new caring environment, pop along to the care home and meet them both for yourself.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 9 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 10 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
It is open every day except Wednesdays from 11am until 4.15pm.
Call the centre on 0300 123 0704 for more information.