Help RSPCA find timid cats Micky and Mojo a home
JUST seven-months-old and already Micky and Mojo have had a bad start in life. The timid cats have already spent nearly three months in care at the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in Packhorse Lane, South Mimms. They were not used to being handled when t
JUST seven-months-old and already Micky and Mojo have had a bad start in life.
The timid cats have already spent nearly three months in care at the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in Packhorse Lane, South Mimms.
They were not used to being handled when they arrived at the centre but gradually the inquisitive and playful feline animals are getting used to staff, volunteers and visitors.
Both Micky and Mojo wait patiently to be re-homed together in a quiet home with a caring and patient owner.
You may also want to watch:
They are not suitable for living with children but could possibly live with other cats.
If you would like to help Micky and Mojo settle into a new caring environment, pop along to the care home and meet them both for yourself.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
It is open every day except Wednesdays from 11am until 4.15pm.
Call the centre on 0300 123 0704 for more information.