Help RSPCA find Sugarplum a new home
AFTER his beloved owner died, Sugarplum had to be re-homed to RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms. For four years he had been a loyal, devoted and well looked after dog, the apple of his master s eye , but when disaster struck no one could take
AFTER his beloved owner died, Sugarplum had to be re-homed to RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
For four years he had been a loyal, devoted and well looked after dog, "the apple of his master's eye", but when disaster struck no one could take on the friendly pet.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "He looks big and mean on the outside, but on the inside Sugarplum is a real softie who just adores everyone and everything.
"We can understand why he got his name"
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: "Sugarplum is a wonderful dog.
"Housetrained, travels well, a delight to walk and is good with other dogs".
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 7 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
Sugarplum has not lived with children so a family with youngsters over 12 or an adult home is best for him.
If you can give him a new start in life call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Sugarplum at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
It is now open until 7.30pm on Thursdays throughout the summer.