Help RSPCA find poor Bruce a new home
FOUND as a stray with terribly infected, painful wounds, Bruce was very timid after arriving at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre. It took months of veterinary treatment and care, from staff at the South Mimms centre, for the cat s wounds to heal. A spokesw
FOUND as a stray with terribly infected, painful wounds, Bruce was very timid after arriving at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre.
It took months of veterinary treatment and care, from staff at the South Mimms centre, for the cat's wounds to heal.
A spokeswoman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Potters Bar Edition how the four-year-old feline pet is now ready to move on from his past and suffering and be re-homed.
She added: "Poor Bruce has had a very hard life.
You may also want to watch:
"It was obvious he had never been shown much affection but once he trusts you Bruce is very sweet."
The shorthaired cat needs an adult home and is best suited as the only pet.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
He also needs a patient owner who is used to cats and is understanding while Bruce settles into a new life.
If you can be that owner and offer Bruce a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
* ARE you worried about what will happen to your beloved pets after you pass away? Safeguard their future with the RSPCA's free Home for Life service.
HomeForLife for more information.