Help RSPCA find poor Bruce a new home
FOUND as a stray with terribly infected, painful wounds, Bruce was very timid after arriving at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre. It took months of veterinary treatment and care, from staff at the South Mimms centre, for the cat s wounds to heal. A spokesw
FOUND as a stray with terribly infected, painful wounds, Bruce was very timid after arriving at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre.
It took months of veterinary treatment and care, from staff at the South Mimms centre, for the cat's wounds to heal.
A spokeswoman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Potters Bar Edition how the four-year-old feline pet is now ready to move on from his past and suffering and be re-homed.
She added: "Poor Bruce has had a very hard life.
You may also want to watch:
"It was obvious he had never been shown much affection but once he trusts you Bruce is very sweet."
The shorthaired cat needs an adult home and is best suited as the only pet.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 4 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
He also needs a patient owner who is used to cats and is understanding while Bruce settles into a new life.
If you can be that owner and offer Bruce a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
* ARE you worried about what will happen to your beloved pets after you pass away? Safeguard their future with the RSPCA's free Home for Life service.
HomeForLife for more information.