Help RSPCA find poor Bruce a new home
FOUND as a stray with terribly infected, painful wounds, Bruce was very timid after arriving at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre. It took months of veterinary treatment and care, from staff at the South Mimms centre, for the cat s wounds to heal. A spokesw
FOUND as a stray with terribly infected, painful wounds, Bruce was very timid after arriving at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre.
It took months of veterinary treatment and care, from staff at the South Mimms centre, for the cat's wounds to heal.
A spokeswoman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Potters Bar Edition how the four-year-old feline pet is now ready to move on from his past and suffering and be re-homed.
She added: "Poor Bruce has had a very hard life.
You may also want to watch:
"It was obvious he had never been shown much affection but once he trusts you Bruce is very sweet."
The shorthaired cat needs an adult home and is best suited as the only pet.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
He also needs a patient owner who is used to cats and is understanding while Bruce settles into a new life.
If you can be that owner and offer Bruce a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
* ARE you worried about what will happen to your beloved pets after you pass away? Safeguard their future with the RSPCA's free Home for Life service.
HomeForLife for more information.