Help RSPCA find neglected Dee Dee a new home
NEGLECTED and with no place to call home, adorable Rottweiler Dee Dee is in desperate need of a new start in life. The one-year-old is currently in the safe hands of staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms. But having spent over a year in
NEGLECTED and with no place to call home, adorable Rottweiler Dee Dee is in desperate need of a new start in life.
The one-year-old is currently in the safe hands of staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
But having spent over a year in kennels, it's time Dee Dee's luck changed.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal centre told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Poor Dee Dee has been through a lot in the first year of his life: he has not really been able to be a puppy and has had to grow up quickly due to kennel life.
You may also want to watch:
"He is a lovely boy and is a favourite with all the staff and volunteers."
Dee Dee is best suited to a home with no cats.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 10 New car park proposed for park
He is good with other dogs, and with children aged 10 and above.
An experienced owner - who is ideally at home most of the day - would be perfect for the black and tan Rottweiler.
The spokesman added: "Dee Dee really deserves a loving home where he will get all the love and attention he so desperately wants.
"He is really just an overgrown puppy who just wants to be loved."
If you can give any of Dee Dee a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
It is now open until 7.30pm on Thursdays throughout the summer.