Help RSPCA find Molly a home
CROSSBREED Molly is a tan coloured female currently in kennels at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms. The two-year-old is in desperate need of a new home and family. Molly is a nervous dog who is defensive until she becomes confident and trusts
CROSSBREED Molly is a tan coloured female currently in kennels at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
The two-year-old is in desperate need of a new home and family.
Molly is a nervous dog who is defensive until she becomes confident and trusts you.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Molly would best suit an experienced adult household where she is the only pet.
You may also want to watch:
"She may be good with some dogs but she can be rather unpredictable - and the same is true with her reaction to cats."
The spokesman added: "If you can offer Molly the caring and secure home she needs you will gain not only a fine pet but a good companion and friend as well."
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 8 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 9 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
She can be left on her own for up to two hours, and this period may be extended gradually with experience and confidence.
If you can give Molly a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit her at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
It is now open until 7.30pm on Thursdays throughout the summer.