Help RSPCA find Molly a home
CROSSBREED Molly is a tan coloured female currently in kennels at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms. The two-year-old is in desperate need of a new home and family. Molly is a nervous dog who is defensive until she becomes confident and trusts
CROSSBREED Molly is a tan coloured female currently in kennels at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
The two-year-old is in desperate need of a new home and family.
Molly is a nervous dog who is defensive until she becomes confident and trusts you.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Molly would best suit an experienced adult household where she is the only pet.
You may also want to watch:
"She may be good with some dogs but she can be rather unpredictable - and the same is true with her reaction to cats."
The spokesman added: "If you can offer Molly the caring and secure home she needs you will gain not only a fine pet but a good companion and friend as well."
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
She can be left on her own for up to two hours, and this period may be extended gradually with experience and confidence.
If you can give Molly a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit her at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
It is now open until 7.30pm on Thursdays throughout the summer.