Help RSPCA find Maxwell a new house to call a home
STAFFORDSHIRE bull terrier Maxwell was taken to RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre after his original owners neglected him. He has since been re-homed but unfortunately, because of squabbles with another dog, he was returned to the South Mimms centre. Maxwell
STAFFORDSHIRE bull terrier Maxwell was taken to RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre after his original owners neglected him.
He has since been re-homed but unfortunately, because of squabbles with another dog, he was returned to the South Mimms centre.
Maxwell is now looking for a fun-loving home with a family who are willing to take him to training classes, as he has a "very active mind".
He is already housetrained.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the WHT: "Since being back at the centre Maxwell has mixed with several other dogs and has been absolutely fine.
"With the correct training he will be a smashing pet.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
"Due to him being boisterous, we are looking for him to be homed with sensible children of 10 years plus."
If you can be that owner and offer Maxwell a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.