Help RSPCA find loving home for cats Pearl and Ruby
RESCUED in a pitiful state – scared, dirty, flea- ridden and with old food and faeces on their coats – Pearl and Ruby desperately need a new home. Currently in the care of the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms, the one-year-old cats are no lo
RESCUED in a pitiful state - scared, dirty, flea- ridden and with old food and faeces on their coats - Pearl and Ruby desperately need a new home.
Currently in the care of the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms, the one-year-old cats are no longer suffering but would like a new start in life.
Arriving at the centre when they were just six weeks old, Pearl and Ruby would be best suited to a family who are willing to give them the love and time they need.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Needless to say their first experiences of humans have been far from pleasurable, and because of their ordeal they are anxious little cats."
You may also want to watch:
He added: "Pearl and Ruby desperately need that special person to come forward and give them a proper chance - people who are prepared to love them and give them time to gain confidence and blossom into the lovely cats they undoubtedly are."
If you can give any of the cats a new start in life call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
Alternatively you can visit Pearl or Ruby at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
It is now open until 7.30pm on Thursdays throughout the summer.