Help RSPCA find loving home for cats Pearl and Ruby
RESCUED in a pitiful state – scared, dirty, flea- ridden and with old food and faeces on their coats – Pearl and Ruby desperately need a new home. Currently in the care of the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms, the one-year-old cats are no lo
RESCUED in a pitiful state - scared, dirty, flea- ridden and with old food and faeces on their coats - Pearl and Ruby desperately need a new home.
Currently in the care of the RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms, the one-year-old cats are no longer suffering but would like a new start in life.
Arriving at the centre when they were just six weeks old, Pearl and Ruby would be best suited to a family who are willing to give them the love and time they need.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Needless to say their first experiences of humans have been far from pleasurable, and because of their ordeal they are anxious little cats."
You may also want to watch:
He added: "Pearl and Ruby desperately need that special person to come forward and give them a proper chance - people who are prepared to love them and give them time to gain confidence and blossom into the lovely cats they undoubtedly are."
If you can give any of the cats a new start in life call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
Alternatively you can visit Pearl or Ruby at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
It is now open until 7.30pm on Thursdays throughout the summer.