Help RSPCA find homes for Mona and Susie
MONA and Susie are two lovely dogs looking for new homes and families. Both girls currently reside at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms. Mona is a seven-month-old crossbreed and Susie is an eight-year-old Jack Russell terrier. A spokesm
MONA and Susie are two "lovely" dogs looking for new homes and families.
Both girls currently reside at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms.
Mona is a seven-month-old crossbreed and Susie is an eight-year-old Jack Russell terrier.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal centre told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Mona is a lovely girl who will make a wonderful pet.
You may also want to watch:
"She is very eager to learn and please, if you would like an energetic and loving dog then come and see her."
He added: "Susie will make someone active a wonderful companion.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
"She loves a game of ball, she's a lovely girl!"
Mona has previously lived with children over the age of eight and therefore she should be homed with children of the same age or older.
She has not previously mixed with other animals so Mona would be best suited as being the only pet in the home.
Susie would be best suited living in an adult-only home as she has never been around children before.
If you can offer any of the dogs a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit them at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.