Help RSPCA find bulldog Nancy a home
LOCKED in a cage and her parents used as breeding machines, American bulldog cross Nancy has had a tough time in life. Having been rescued by RSPCA inspectors, the wonderful dog currently lives at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms. She is
LOCKED in a cage and her parents used as breeding machines, American bulldog cross Nancy has had a tough time in life.
Having been rescued by RSPCA inspectors, the "wonderful" dog currently lives at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
She is in desperate need of a new home and family.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "It will take Nancy a while to settle into a normal home, so her new owner will have to give her time and understanding while she finds her feet and enjoys the normality of family life every dog deserves.
You may also want to watch:
"Training and socialisation classes would also be a great benefit: mixing with calm, well socialised dogs will help Nancy see that the world is not such a scary place."
The spokesman added: "If you put in the time and effort you will find that Nancy is a truly wonderful dog and you can proudly say to everyone you know that you have really rescued a dog, because Nancy is a true rescue dog!"
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced
If you can give her a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Nancy at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.