Help RSPCA find bulldog Nancy a home
LOCKED in a cage and her parents used as breeding machines, American bulldog cross Nancy has had a tough time in life. Having been rescued by RSPCA inspectors, the wonderful dog currently lives at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms. She is
LOCKED in a cage and her parents used as breeding machines, American bulldog cross Nancy has had a tough time in life.
Having been rescued by RSPCA inspectors, the "wonderful" dog currently lives at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
She is in desperate need of a new home and family.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "It will take Nancy a while to settle into a normal home, so her new owner will have to give her time and understanding while she finds her feet and enjoys the normality of family life every dog deserves.
You may also want to watch:
"Training and socialisation classes would also be a great benefit: mixing with calm, well socialised dogs will help Nancy see that the world is not such a scary place."
The spokesman added: "If you put in the time and effort you will find that Nancy is a truly wonderful dog and you can proudly say to everyone you know that you have really rescued a dog, because Nancy is a true rescue dog!"
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
If you can give her a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Nancy at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.