Help RSPCA find bulldog Nancy a home
LOCKED in a cage and her parents used as breeding machines, American bulldog cross Nancy has had a tough time in life. Having been rescued by RSPCA inspectors, the wonderful dog currently lives at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms. She is
LOCKED in a cage and her parents used as breeding machines, American bulldog cross Nancy has had a tough time in life.
Having been rescued by RSPCA inspectors, the "wonderful" dog currently lives at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
She is in desperate need of a new home and family.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "It will take Nancy a while to settle into a normal home, so her new owner will have to give her time and understanding while she finds her feet and enjoys the normality of family life every dog deserves.
You may also want to watch:
"Training and socialisation classes would also be a great benefit: mixing with calm, well socialised dogs will help Nancy see that the world is not such a scary place."
The spokesman added: "If you put in the time and effort you will find that Nancy is a truly wonderful dog and you can proudly say to everyone you know that you have really rescued a dog, because Nancy is a true rescue dog!"
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
If you can give her a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Nancy at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.