Help RSPCA end Rosie’s nightmare
HAVING been left abandoned in a field, Rosie the horse was in such a bad state her ribs were visible through her skin.
Her mane and tail were a mass of knots with pieces of thistle stuck in them and her spine and hip bones stuck out through her skin and coat.
Thankfully, after being rescued and taken in by staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms, Rosie is now almost back to normal.
A spokeswoman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “The transformation was unbelievable and within a couple of months she looked like a different pony with a glossy coat, well covered and content.
“What a wonderful difference!”
You may also want to watch:
If you can give her a home, call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Rosie at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street