Help get seriously ill Hatfield toddler to Florida
A FUN day is being held on Friday to help get a tot, who has a rare illness that could prevent her reaching adulthood, and her family to America.
A series of beauty-related demos, along with treatments and jewellery stalls have been setup at the David Lloyd gym in Hatfield for the occasion.
There will also be a bouncy castle and face painting, as well as a host of other activities for youngsters at the event, held at the Trident Suite, from 10am to 7pm.
The day is being held in aid of two-year-old Tillie-Mae, who has Sanfilippo Syndrome, an uncommon metabolism defect, which means she will not develop normally and may not make 18.
It is hoped enough funds will be raised to help get her and her family to Orlando, Florida.
You may also want to watch:
Read more on Tillie-Mae’s story in this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog