Help get seriously ill Hatfield toddler to Florida
A FUN day is being held on Friday to help get a tot, who has a rare illness that could prevent her reaching adulthood, and her family to America.
A series of beauty-related demos, along with treatments and jewellery stalls have been setup at the David Lloyd gym in Hatfield for the occasion.
There will also be a bouncy castle and face painting, as well as a host of other activities for youngsters at the event, held at the Trident Suite, from 10am to 7pm.
The day is being held in aid of two-year-old Tillie-Mae, who has Sanfilippo Syndrome, an uncommon metabolism defect, which means she will not develop normally and may not make 18.
It is hoped enough funds will be raised to help get her and her family to Orlando, Florida.
You may also want to watch:
Read more on Tillie-Mae’s story in this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 3 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 4 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 5 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 6 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 7 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 8 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire