Help get seriously ill Hatfield toddler to Florida
A FUN day is being held on Friday to help get a tot, who has a rare illness that could prevent her reaching adulthood, and her family to America.
A series of beauty-related demos, along with treatments and jewellery stalls have been setup at the David Lloyd gym in Hatfield for the occasion.
There will also be a bouncy castle and face painting, as well as a host of other activities for youngsters at the event, held at the Trident Suite, from 10am to 7pm.
The day is being held in aid of two-year-old Tillie-Mae, who has Sanfilippo Syndrome, an uncommon metabolism defect, which means she will not develop normally and may not make 18.
It is hoped enough funds will be raised to help get her and her family to Orlando, Florida.
You may also want to watch:
Read more on Tillie-Mae’s story in this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital