Health and beauty salon plan for Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Plans are in the pipeline for a health and beauty salon to replace a recruitment agency in Welwyn Garden City.
Ian Pottinger has applied for permission for a change of use at 21a Wigmores North.
The proposal would not mean much change to the building itself, apart from the creation of two consultation rooms.
According to the application, the salon would create three full-time jobs.
The opening hours would be 10am to 9pm every day of the week, including bank holidays.
The plans are currently open to public consultation on the Welwyn Hatfield Council website, reference 6/2016/1022/FULL
- 1 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 2 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 3 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 8 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 9 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"
- 10 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman