Health and beauty salon plan for Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Plans are in the pipeline for a health and beauty salon to replace a recruitment agency in Welwyn Garden City.
Ian Pottinger has applied for permission for a change of use at 21a Wigmores North.
The proposal would not mean much change to the building itself, apart from the creation of two consultation rooms.
According to the application, the salon would create three full-time jobs.
The opening hours would be 10am to 9pm every day of the week, including bank holidays.
You may also want to watch:
The plans are currently open to public consultation on the Welwyn Hatfield Council website, reference 6/2016/1022/FULL
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 4 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 9 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses