Health and beauty salon plan for Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Plans are in the pipeline for a health and beauty salon to replace a recruitment agency in Welwyn Garden City.
Ian Pottinger has applied for permission for a change of use at 21a Wigmores North.
The proposal would not mean much change to the building itself, apart from the creation of two consultation rooms.
According to the application, the salon would create three full-time jobs.
The opening hours would be 10am to 9pm every day of the week, including bank holidays.
You may also want to watch:
The plans are currently open to public consultation on the Welwyn Hatfield Council website, reference 6/2016/1022/FULL
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire