Have your say on Hertfordshire’s chemists
A SURVEY has been launched by NHS Hertfordshire to enable residents to give their views on pharmacies in the county.
The health body wants to understand how people use them, how they rate their experiences, and what additional services they would like to see.
Feedback will be used to shape how pharmacy services are provided in the future.
The short questionnaire is available on the NHS Hertfordshire website – click on the link above right, go to the ‘have your say’ section and click on ‘consultations’.
You can request a paper copy by calling 01707 369668.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for completing the questionnaire is September 17.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM