Have your say on Hertfordshire’s chemists
A SURVEY has been launched by NHS Hertfordshire to enable residents to give their views on pharmacies in the county.
The health body wants to understand how people use them, how they rate their experiences, and what additional services they would like to see.
Feedback will be used to shape how pharmacy services are provided in the future.
The short questionnaire is available on the NHS Hertfordshire website – click on the link above right, go to the ‘have your say’ section and click on ‘consultations’.
You can request a paper copy by calling 01707 369668.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for completing the questionnaire is September 17.
- 1 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 2 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend
- 10 70-year-old dies following single-vehicle collision in Welwyn