Have you seen this man in Welwyn Garden City?
POLICE are hunting for a man they want to put back behind bars. Stuart Cuthbert, 42, formerly of Central Herts YMCA in Peartree Lane, WGC, was sentenced to two and a half years in prison for burglary in February 2008, but
POLICE are hunting for a man they want to put back behind bars.
Stuart Cuthbert, 42, formerly of Central Herts YMCA in Peartree Lane, WGC, was sentenced to two and a half years in prison for burglary in February 2008, but was released on licence earlier this year.
He is now wanted on recall after being charged with ABH and assaulting a police officer in Peartree Lane in WGC, on July 15 this year.
Police believe he may currently be sleeping rough in the WGC area.
You may also want to watch:
The public are advised not to approach Cuthbert if you see him, but to call Herts Police immediately on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?