Have you seen missing Hatfield man?
A MAN with a history of depression has been missing from his Hatfield home since Sunday. Matthew Gardiner was last seen at his Goldings Crescent residence at 4pm. That day he was due to visit his mother in Brighton but did not turn up. The 22-year-old w
A MAN with a history of depression has been missing from his Hatfield home since Sunday.
Matthew Gardiner was last seen at his Goldings Crescent residence at 4pm.
That day he was due to visit his mother in Brighton but did not turn up.
The 22-year-old was officially reported missing yesterday (Thursday).
You may also want to watch:
Police are growing increasing concerned for Matthew's safety and well-being.
He is described as white, of slim build with dark hair.
- 1 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 2 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Eight-year-old actress joins sister in the big screen as she stars in independent domestic abuse film
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
He has a cross tattoo on his left arm, a pierced tongue and he sometimes wears glasses.
Inspector Martin Turpin is investigating and said: "Matthew has a history of depression and has not been in touch with his family since Sunday."
If you have any information call police on 0845 33 00 222.