Have you seen missing Hatfield man?
A MAN with a history of depression has been missing from his Hatfield home since Sunday. Matthew Gardiner was last seen at his Goldings Crescent residence at 4pm. That day he was due to visit his mother in Brighton but did not turn up. The 22-year-old w
A MAN with a history of depression has been missing from his Hatfield home since Sunday.
Matthew Gardiner was last seen at his Goldings Crescent residence at 4pm.
That day he was due to visit his mother in Brighton but did not turn up.
The 22-year-old was officially reported missing yesterday (Thursday).
Police are growing increasing concerned for Matthew's safety and well-being.
He is described as white, of slim build with dark hair.
- 1 Hunt for stolen labrador puppy from Welwyn Garden City
- 2 LIVE: Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield A-level results 2022
- 3 Disney's Encanto, The Greatest Showman and Spider-Man movie set for free outdoor cinema in Welwyn Garden City town centre
- 4 Food supplements worth £100s stolen from Holland and Barrett shop
- 5 Overgrown country lane 'is danger' to users, says mother
- 6 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 7 Campaigners hit out at Spectator’s ‘the folly of garden cities’ piece
- 8 Rave reviews for Classic Ibiza concert ahead of Hatfield House return
- 9 Enjoy the battle for the best firework display at Hatfield House
- 10 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
He has a cross tattoo on his left arm, a pierced tongue and he sometimes wears glasses.
Inspector Martin Turpin is investigating and said: "Matthew has a history of depression and has not been in touch with his family since Sunday."
If you have any information call police on 0845 33 00 222.