Have you seen missing Hatfield man?
A MAN with a history of depression has been missing from his Hatfield home since Sunday. Matthew Gardiner was last seen at his Goldings Crescent residence at 4pm. That day he was due to visit his mother in Brighton but did not turn up. The 22-year-old w
A MAN with a history of depression has been missing from his Hatfield home since Sunday.
Matthew Gardiner was last seen at his Goldings Crescent residence at 4pm.
That day he was due to visit his mother in Brighton but did not turn up.
The 22-year-old was officially reported missing yesterday (Thursday).
You may also want to watch:
Police are growing increasing concerned for Matthew's safety and well-being.
He is described as white, of slim build with dark hair.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 8 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
He has a cross tattoo on his left arm, a pierced tongue and he sometimes wears glasses.
Inspector Martin Turpin is investigating and said: "Matthew has a history of depression and has not been in touch with his family since Sunday."
If you have any information call police on 0845 33 00 222.