Have you found lost bracelet in Welwyn Garden City?
A WOMAN is hoping Welwyn Hatfield Times readers can help her trace her treasured bracelet, which she lost in WGC town centre.
Lyn Walton thinks the silver curb bracelet fell off her wrist on Saturday, some time between 5.15pm and 6pm, possibly between the British Heart Foundation shop in Fretherne Road and the bus station.
She said: “My late husband gave it to me on the birth of our son in 1978.
“It has no commercial value to anyone, but huge sentimental value to me.
“I am so sad to have lost it.”
You may also want to watch:
The piece of jewellery has a ‘bolt and ring’ fastening.
On several links near the clasp, extra rings have been fitted to enable the bracelet to be made smaller without removing the links.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 6 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 7 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 8 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 M25 protesters could face prison after Government secures injunction
There are three extra rings on three of the links.
Mrs Walton added she had re-traced her steps between the two points, walking down between the Nationwide and NatWest banks, but to no avail.
If you have found the bracelet, call the WHT newsdesk on 01707 327551.