Have you found lost bracelet in Welwyn Garden City?
A WOMAN is hoping Welwyn Hatfield Times readers can help her trace her treasured bracelet, which she lost in WGC town centre.
Lyn Walton thinks the silver curb bracelet fell off her wrist on Saturday, some time between 5.15pm and 6pm, possibly between the British Heart Foundation shop in Fretherne Road and the bus station.
She said: “My late husband gave it to me on the birth of our son in 1978.
“It has no commercial value to anyone, but huge sentimental value to me.
“I am so sad to have lost it.”
You may also want to watch:
The piece of jewellery has a ‘bolt and ring’ fastening.
On several links near the clasp, extra rings have been fitted to enable the bracelet to be made smaller without removing the links.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 10 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
There are three extra rings on three of the links.
Mrs Walton added she had re-traced her steps between the two points, walking down between the Nationwide and NatWest banks, but to no avail.
If you have found the bracelet, call the WHT newsdesk on 01707 327551.