Hats off to Top performances from stage school pupils
TALENTED pupils of well-known stage school Top Hat have put on two first-class performances after just five days of rehearsals. The 40 children, between the ages of four to 17, performed The Wonderful Wizard of Oz at the Barn Theatre, in WGC, and the W
TALENTED pupils of well-known stage school Top Hat have put on two "first-class" performances after just five days of rehearsals.
The 40 children, between the ages of four to 17, performed The Wonderful Wizard of Oz at the Barn Theatre, in WGC, and the Wyllyotts Theatre, in Potters Bar.
Principal Warren Bacci is delighted with the efforts of his pupils on April 9 and 10.
He said: "It was an intensive week and the students had to learn the lines, the songs and dance routines in just the five days.
You may also want to watch:
"We auditioned the students fairly on the first day and then spent the rest of the course rehearsing like mad until the final performances!"
For information on Top Hat call 01727 812666 or visit
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 8 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station