Hatfield woman in stable condition after Welwyn Garden City car crash
A PEDESTRIAN who was in collision with a car near a supermarket during the early hours of Thursday remains in a stable condition in hospital.
A 28-year-old woman from Hatfield was rushed to the QE2 Hospital after an accident involving a red car on the Black Fan Road, by Morrsions, just after midnight.
Pc Kevin Sloan from Herts Police road crash investigation unit said: “A full investigation to determine the circumstances of this collision is underway.
“If you were in the area and believe you may have seen the collision, please contact police at the earliest opportunity.”
Anyone with information should call 0845 3300 22.
You may also want to watch:
* A 29-year-old man of no fixed abode has been arrested on suspicion of failing to stop at an accident.
- 1 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 2 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend
- 10 70-year-old dies following single-vehicle collision in Welwyn