Hatfield woman in stable condition after Welwyn Garden City car crash
A PEDESTRIAN who was in collision with a car near a supermarket during the early hours of Thursday remains in a stable condition in hospital.
A 28-year-old woman from Hatfield was rushed to the QE2 Hospital after an accident involving a red car on the Black Fan Road, by Morrsions, just after midnight.
Pc Kevin Sloan from Herts Police road crash investigation unit said: “A full investigation to determine the circumstances of this collision is underway.
“If you were in the area and believe you may have seen the collision, please contact police at the earliest opportunity.”
Anyone with information should call 0845 3300 22.
You may also want to watch:
* A 29-year-old man of no fixed abode has been arrested on suspicion of failing to stop at an accident.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Thanks Dad! WHT readers send 2,500 Father's Day messages
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield