Hatfield West result announced
Published: 3:42 PM May 7, 2010 Updated: 8:07 PM November 3, 2020
This seat was held by the Conservatives.
Caron Juggins won this seat representing Hatfield West on Welwyn Hatfield Council.
The result was:
James Finlay, Liberal Democrat 807
Caron Juggins, Conservative 1,703
You may also want to watch:
Cathy Watson, Labour 1,071
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17