Hatfield West result announced
Published: 3:42 PM May 7, 2010 Updated: 8:07 PM November 3, 2020
This seat was held by the Conservatives.
Caron Juggins won this seat representing Hatfield West on Welwyn Hatfield Council.
The result was:
James Finlay, Liberal Democrat 807
Caron Juggins, Conservative 1,703
You may also want to watch:
Cathy Watson, Labour 1,071
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds