Hatfield student wants to be Next's top model
A STUDENT from Hatfield is hoping you can help her become the new face of a top high street fashion brand. Rosie Hart is among thousands of aspiring models vying for a place in the final of an online modelling competition for clothing giants Next.
A STUDENT from Hatfield is hoping you can help her become the new face of a top high street fashion brand.
Rosie Hart is among thousands of aspiring models vying for a place in the final of an online modelling competition for clothing giants Next.
The competition encourages people with no previous experience of modelling to submit a picture of themselves on social networking website Facebook, and be in with a chance of becoming the new catalogue model for Next, through an online vote.
The top 50 entries will then win a place in the Make Me The Next Model final in London, to be hosted by WGC singer Alesha Dixon.
You may also want to watch:
Rosie, from Broad Acres, said: "Next is made for a young audience, and that's what made me want to do it in the first place."
The 20-year-old, who has just completed her first year of a marketing and advertising degree at the University of Hertfordshire, said that to ultimately win the competition would be "amazing".
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 8 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 9 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
"It's one of those companies that everyone knows, and being part of that would be massive," she said.
Voting closes this Sunday, July 19.
To vote for Rosie, visit www.facebook.com/nextonline