Hatfield student takes Next step into modelling final
A STUDENT from Hatfield has made it into the final of a competition that could see her as the new face of clothing giant Next. Rosie Hart, 20, finished second in an online vote on social networking website Facebook, making her the highest placed girl ou
A STUDENT from Hatfield has made it into the final of a competition that could see her as the new face of clothing giant Next.
Rosie Hart, 20, finished second in an online vote on social networking website Facebook, making her the highest placed girl out of thousands of entrees.
Rosie, from Broad Acres, said: "I'm overwhelmed; I can't believe I came top for the girls! I can't wait for the finals!"
The final of the Make Me The Next Model competition will be held in London on Friday, July 31.
You may also want to watch:
For more reaction from Rosie, get this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out tomorrow (Wednesday).
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 4 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College