Hatfield South result announced
Published: 4:23 PM May 7, 2010 Updated: 8:07 PM November 3, 2020
This seat was gained by the Labour from the Conservatives.
Linda Mendez won the seat representing Hatfield South on Welwyn Hatfield Council.
The result was:
Sheila Archer, Liberal Democrat 460
David Hughes, Conservative 767
You may also want to watch:
Linda Mendez, Labour 817
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street