Hatfield's Sree avoids eviction following latest Big Brother nominations
HATFIELD student Sree Dasari will not be evicted from the Big Brother house on Friday. The University of Hertfordshire students union president elect has avoided the public vote after the results of this week s housemate nominations were revealed on the
HATFIELD student Sree Dasari will not be evicted from the Big Brother house on Friday.
The University of Hertfordshire students' union president elect has avoided the public vote after the results of this week's housemate nominations were revealed on the Channel 4 reality show last night (Tuesday).
Teenager Cairon Austin-Hill and Freddie George Fisher, who has changed his name by deed poll to Halfwit, are the two contestants facing possible eviction this Friday after the viewers have had their say.
Earlier this week Indian-born Sree served his Big Brother housemates with bacon sandwiches - without cooking the meat first!
You may also want to watch:
So far three housemates have left the BB house in Borehamwood.
Beinazir and Sophia have both been evicted and single mum Saffia Corden walked away from the show.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 9 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party
- 10 Old school gym demolished to make way for new facility
Sree, a masters' student in international business, began studying at UH in 2005 and was elected by the university population as a sabbatical officer of the students' union earlier this year.
His main responsibilities in this capacity will include acting as a channel of communication between Herts students and the university and attending the national conference of the National Union of Students.
* See this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times for how people from Hatfield feel Sree will do in the Big Brother house.