Two new shops in Hatfield’s Galleria
- Credit: Archant
The Galleria in Hatfield has added two brand new shops to its roster, just in time for your Christmas shopping.
The two shops are likely to be a welcome addition for kiddos and beauty fanatics.
Opening this Saturday, November 17, Beauty Outlet stocks a variety of health & beauty big brands at outlet prices, such as Clarins, L’Oréal, Stila, Rimmel London, Max Factor, and more.
A Beauty Outlet spokesperson said: “We know that visitors will enjoy what we have to offer.
“The Beauty Outlet store will be the UK’s 16th, and means that we can bring our fantastic product range to even more customers.”
You may also want to watch:
The Beauty Outlet is located on the upper mall, next to Jaeger.
Boosting an entirely different retail category, Toy Galaxy’s pop-up shop opened on November 10 and will stay there until January 2019.
- 1 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 2 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 3 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 4 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 5 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 8 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 9 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 10 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
The local brand, started in 2008, secured its first location on Barnet’s high street and has successfully continued to grow over the last decade.
Toy Galaxy offers a range of top toy brands at outlet prices, such as Megablocks, Vtech, Leapfrog, Fisher-Price, Thomas, Barbie, Playmobil plus many more with up to 75 per cent off.
Bhav Patel, Toy Galaxy’s managing director: “We received a great response on our opening weekend at the Galleria and are looking forward to the fantastic opportunities that the gifting season will bring.
“We are excited to share Toy Galaxy with a wider audience.”
The Toy Galaxy store is located on the upper level next to CEX.
Tim Stirling, general manager at the Galleria said: “We are excited to welcome both Beauty Outlet and Toy Galaxy to the Galleria.
“Within their individual categories, both stores strengthen our retail mix and offer our shoppers fantastic outlet savings on many top recognised brands – perfect for those Christmas lists!”
The new store openings complement the Galleria’s portfolio of over 80 popular retailers, a range of places to eat and drink, and a 9-screen Odeon cinema.
For more information, visit www.thegalleria.co.uk