Hatfield residents' views wanted on neighbourhood centre
A PUBLIC consultation on a 10-acre site in Hatfield will begin at the end of this month. High View neighbourhood centre has been identified by Welwyn Hatfield Council as an area in need of investment and improvement. The council has commissioned
A PUBLIC consultation on a 10-acre site in Hatfield will begin at the end of this month.
High View neighbourhood centre has been identified by Welwyn Hatfield Council as an area in need of investment and improvement.
The council has commissioned planning consultants Urban Practitioners to hold two public events over the next few weeks.
The first will be held at the Jim McDonald Centre, McDonald Court, on Wednesday, June 24, from 9am to 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
The second consultation will take place on Saturday, July 4, from 9am to 2pm.
Representatives from Urban Practitioners will be outside the Hilltop shops to listen to the views of residents and businesses in the area.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
Councillor Alan Franey, executive member for resources, said: "High View has lacked investment in the past and we will look at how this project can ensure that the demands of the local community are met.
"This is a great opportunity for residents, the project is vital to the future of the area and it is important that those with a keen interest in the area share their views.