Hatfield residents' views wanted on neighbourhood centre
A PUBLIC consultation on a 10-acre site in Hatfield will begin at the end of this month. High View neighbourhood centre has been identified by Welwyn Hatfield Council as an area in need of investment and improvement. The council has commissioned
A PUBLIC consultation on a 10-acre site in Hatfield will begin at the end of this month.
High View neighbourhood centre has been identified by Welwyn Hatfield Council as an area in need of investment and improvement.
The council has commissioned planning consultants Urban Practitioners to hold two public events over the next few weeks.
The first will be held at the Jim McDonald Centre, McDonald Court, on Wednesday, June 24, from 9am to 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
The second consultation will take place on Saturday, July 4, from 9am to 2pm.
Representatives from Urban Practitioners will be outside the Hilltop shops to listen to the views of residents and businesses in the area.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
Councillor Alan Franey, executive member for resources, said: "High View has lacked investment in the past and we will look at how this project can ensure that the demands of the local community are met.
"This is a great opportunity for residents, the project is vital to the future of the area and it is important that those with a keen interest in the area share their views.