Hatfield Porsche centre hosts Hertfordshire business meeting
DELEGATES from businesses across Hertfordshire rubbed shoulders during a lavish network meeting held at a luxury car dealership in Hatfield.
Porsche Centre Hatfield hosted a business network meeting organised by the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce, as more than 100 professionals mingled among a selection of the company’s finest and most stylish vehicles.
The event coincided with the 25th anniversary of Porsche’s presence in Hatfield – which the firm celebrated by giving away a free Porsche driving experience at Silverstone for one lucky attendee.
Porsche first came to Hatfield as Chariots of St Albans in 1986.
It has been based at its �6.7m site in Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield Business Park, since 2006.
You may also want to watch:
Charles Tennant, general manager of Porsche Retail Group, said: “We’re just delighted to host this event here.
“We’ve had an excellent attendance – all kinds of industry are being represented here.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows
“It’s an opportunity for Porsche Centre Hatfield to engage with our local business community, and it gives us a greater presence, and lets them know that we’re pretty damned nice people!”
Chamber chief executive Tim Hutchings added: “We’re delighted to be here.
“To have a company with a name like Porsche decide to locate in this part of the world is a real sign of confidence in our economy.”