Hatfield music festival’s 2013 main stage line-up completed
- Credit: Archant
THE final two main stage acts for a music festival being held in Hatfield this summer have been confirmed.
Folk by the Oak 2013 returns to the grounds of Hatfield House on Sunday, July 21.
And organisers of the day-long festival of all things folk and roots have announced the remaining main stage artists.
The line-up will be completed by female quartet Carthy, Hardy, Farrell & Young and the combination of Fay Hield & folk supergroup The Hurricane Party, with guitar legend Martin Simpson.
They join the already confirmed headliners Kate Rusby and Oysterband, as well as duo Gilmore & Roberts and BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards 2013 best group Lau.
You may also want to watch:
Folk by the Oak festival patron Jim Moray will also be performing with the Doret Ensemble.
The smaller Acorn Stage bill has still to be confirmed.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 4 Police disperse large group near the university
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 10 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
Early bird tickets for the Hatfield festival priced £32 are on sale now via the FBTO website – click on the Folk by the Oak link above right.
Doors will open at 1pm on the day, with the music starting around 2pm. The event will finish around 10pm.