Hatfield martial arts expert creates his own self defence moves
WITH the new term now in full swing, many parents of pupils beginning their secondary school lives will be worried about how they ll get on. How will they cope in a larger school? Will they be able to adjust to the new routine? Will they be able to keep
WITH the new term now in full swing, many parents of pupils beginning their secondary school lives will be worried about how they'll get on.
How will they cope in a larger school? Will they be able to adjust to the new routine?
Will they be able to keep up with the curriculum? Will they be able to make new friends?
These are just a few of the many questions running through parents' minds.
You may also want to watch:
One of the biggest fears though, is that of bullying.
That's where self-defence expert Colin Berry comes in.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 7 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
A former personal trainer, the Hatfield man has now started up his own business, named Street Defence.
His focus is to help practically anyone in any trade protect themselves, including children in schools.
For more information about the classes, which will run at the Wellness Centre, at Gosling Sports Park, WGC, call 07919 350290 or visit www.selfdefencespecialisthertfordshire.co.uk
For more on this story buy this week's Welwyn Hatfield Times.