Hatfield martial arts expert creates his own self defence moves
WITH the new term now in full swing, many parents of pupils beginning their secondary school lives will be worried about how they ll get on. How will they cope in a larger school? Will they be able to adjust to the new routine? Will they be able to keep
WITH the new term now in full swing, many parents of pupils beginning their secondary school lives will be worried about how they'll get on.
How will they cope in a larger school? Will they be able to adjust to the new routine?
Will they be able to keep up with the curriculum? Will they be able to make new friends?
These are just a few of the many questions running through parents' minds.
You may also want to watch:
One of the biggest fears though, is that of bullying.
That's where self-defence expert Colin Berry comes in.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
A former personal trainer, the Hatfield man has now started up his own business, named Street Defence.
His focus is to help practically anyone in any trade protect themselves, including children in schools.
For more information about the classes, which will run at the Wellness Centre, at Gosling Sports Park, WGC, call 07919 350290 or visit www.selfdefencespecialisthertfordshire.co.uk
For more on this story buy this week's Welwyn Hatfield Times.