Hatfield martial arts expert creates his own self defence moves
WITH the new term now in full swing, many parents of pupils beginning their secondary school lives will be worried about how they ll get on. How will they cope in a larger school? Will they be able to adjust to the new routine? Will they be able to keep
WITH the new term now in full swing, many parents of pupils beginning their secondary school lives will be worried about how they'll get on.
How will they cope in a larger school? Will they be able to adjust to the new routine?
Will they be able to keep up with the curriculum? Will they be able to make new friends?
These are just a few of the many questions running through parents' minds.
You may also want to watch:
One of the biggest fears though, is that of bullying.
That's where self-defence expert Colin Berry comes in.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 6 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 9 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
A former personal trainer, the Hatfield man has now started up his own business, named Street Defence.
His focus is to help practically anyone in any trade protect themselves, including children in schools.
For more information about the classes, which will run at the Wellness Centre, at Gosling Sports Park, WGC, call 07919 350290 or visit www.selfdefencespecialisthertfordshire.co.uk
For more on this story buy this week's Welwyn Hatfield Times.