Hatfield martial arts expert creates his own self defence moves
WITH the new term now in full swing, many parents of pupils beginning their secondary school lives will be worried about how they ll get on. How will they cope in a larger school? Will they be able to adjust to the new routine? Will they be able to keep
WITH the new term now in full swing, many parents of pupils beginning their secondary school lives will be worried about how they'll get on.
How will they cope in a larger school? Will they be able to adjust to the new routine?
Will they be able to keep up with the curriculum? Will they be able to make new friends?
These are just a few of the many questions running through parents' minds.
You may also want to watch:
One of the biggest fears though, is that of bullying.
That's where self-defence expert Colin Berry comes in.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 6 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder
A former personal trainer, the Hatfield man has now started up his own business, named Street Defence.
His focus is to help practically anyone in any trade protect themselves, including children in schools.
For more information about the classes, which will run at the Wellness Centre, at Gosling Sports Park, WGC, call 07919 350290 or visit www.selfdefencespecialisthertfordshire.co.uk
For more on this story buy this week's Welwyn Hatfield Times.