Hatfield man was stabbed to death
A POST mortem carried out on a man found at a house in Hatfield has revealed he died of a single stab wound.
The body of Hatfield man Peter McConnell, 43, was found in the garden of a end-of-terrace house in Fern Dells on Wednesday afternoon.
His body was taken from the scene on Thursday evening, following forensic examinations at the scene.
A post mortem carried out on Friday shows Mr McConnell was stabbed once.
Police remain at the home in Fern Dells carrying out searches and tests.
You may also want to watch:
*Richard Clare, 37, of Fern Dells, Hatfield is charged with Mr McConnell’s murder and has been remanded in custody until July.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school