Hatfield man was stabbed to death
A POST mortem carried out on a man found at a house in Hatfield has revealed he died of a single stab wound.
The body of Hatfield man Peter McConnell, 43, was found in the garden of a end-of-terrace house in Fern Dells on Wednesday afternoon.
His body was taken from the scene on Thursday evening, following forensic examinations at the scene.
A post mortem carried out on Friday shows Mr McConnell was stabbed once.
Police remain at the home in Fern Dells carrying out searches and tests.
You may also want to watch:
*Richard Clare, 37, of Fern Dells, Hatfield is charged with Mr McConnell’s murder and has been remanded in custody until July.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas