Hatfield man's car flips on A1(M)
A DRIVER has had a very lucky escape when his car driving flipped over and ended up in a field this afternoon (Wednesday). Paramedics and the Herts Air Ambulance were scrambled to the A1(M) shortly after 1pm to the aid of a 48-year-old
A DRIVER has had a very lucky escape when his car flipped over and ended up in a field this afternoon (Wednesday).
Paramedics and the Herts Air Ambulance were scrambled
to the A1(M) shortly after 1pm to the aid of a 48-year-old man from Hatfield.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson, who attended the incident said: "The car had left the motorway
You may also want to watch:
and flipped several times before coming to rest upside down in a field.
"It crashed through several metres of wooding fencing and the car was badly damaged.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
"The single occupant was sitting on the floor, and amazingly he sustained minor injuries.
"The man was checked over by the doctor from the helicopter and paramedics before he was taken by
land to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage.