Hatfield man attacked in street
A MAN was punched in the stomach in an unprovoked attack in broad daylight. The 33-year-old was walking along Green Lanes in Hatfield when he was approached by the thug. His attacker then walked off towards the shops and got into a taxi. The vi
A MAN was punched in the stomach in an unprovoked attack in broad daylight.
The 33-year-old was walking along Green Lanes in Hatfield when he was approached by the thug.
His attacker then walked off towards the shops and got into a taxi.
The victim from Hatfield suffered minor injuries in the assault, at 11.30am on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Annette Sims said: "It is believed a taxi took the offender to Hatfield town centre.
"I would urge this taxi driver - who is described as a white man in his 50s who was driving a silver mini cab - to contact police as soon as possible."
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 9 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 10 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
Call police on 0845 33 00 222.
* A 31-year-old man from Hatfield was arrested on suspicion of GBH and bailed.